Tuesday, September 06, 2005

On to the Trip!!!!! DAY 1





DAY 1
I'm currently sitting in my Hotel room in Columbus, OH. The drive here wasn't too bad - though the scenery changes drastically from Pennsylvania to Ohio. Pennsylvania has tree lined highways which make a huge difference, whereas Ohio has lots of trees as well, but they're a bit more in the distance and there are a lot more farms. I saw no Amish in Pennsylvania - so sad. Hmm, however the worst traffic jam was actually in Ohio - you would think New Jersey, but not so much. My hotel has a sports complex - do you think I'm stalling by typing up blogs? Yeah, I think so...so I'm off to swim or at least move around a bit...Don't worry, it will get more exciting. By the way, for all those who think I'm not a morning person - I started at 7:30am today...uh not tomorrow though. :) I did stop at "Scenic Overlook" - that's the picture of myself. Yeah, I know it's not a good one.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Vick,

Great job keeping us updated, I'm very impressed!!! Drive safely!