Thursday, September 01, 2005

The first!!!

3 computers in 400 Sq Ft!

Yesterday, I Victoria, got my first computer! Not only did I get computer , but an iPod!! Woohoo! If you didn't get a phone call with me yelling "I have an iPod", don't feel bad...I'm sure I can repeat the words, "woohoo, I have an iPod" a few more times. Seriously, it will be great for my drive and I'll be able to upload photos while I'm on the road for updates. The Computer will get a lot of use - if my camera is any indication. Hmm, what else? Oh, my friend Elisabeth (also pictured with a computer in her lap) is training for the NY Marathon. She's been staying with us for a few days after pulling a muscle - but not just "ouch, I have a pulled muscle" more of a "holy shite I can't walk" kind of pulled muscle. It's been lovely having her here...this way I actually get to see her! Lucas and I are off to Rhode Island tomorrow for the day...Providence, Newport and maybe some other places and then Saturday we're off to Baltimore...Sunday and Monday will be spent relaxing, packing and enjoying the last few days in NY. I think it finally hit me last night that I am really leaving...hmmm, back to "woohoo, I have an iPod!" :) I feel a little pressured since my brothers blog is so great...oh hey, one more thing...we did see "Broken Flower" with Bill Murray, Sharon Stone (who's in it for all of seven minutes or so)...It was okay...not great, but worth renting. Also, "CRASH" is out on DVD...a definite MUST SEE!!! Alright I'm off...

1 comment:

Steve said...

Queenvick,

Congratulations on your PC and iPod! I only heard about it 10 times yesterday!

The movie "Crash" isn't out on DVD until 9/6/05...

Have fun traveling the next few days!

Your pictures above look like an "Apple" commercial... Did you get the blue ipod to match the shirt!???

As for "my blog being so great"... thanks for the love! Even though I've totally been slacking this week. Feel asleep to "Spider Man 2" last night on my couch! Well, what else is new!?

P.S. Check out this link, it's pretty funny: http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200509/s1450606.htm