Thursday, September 08, 2005

Day 2 of the Journey - Columbus to Indiana






Yikes, I don't know even know where to begin. I woke up this morning and went for a swim - I was actually quite proud of myself for getting my bum in the freakin cold water, after which I ate breakfast and continued the journey into Columbus. Columbus was about what I expected...Though it actually had prettier buildings than I thought...so for the most part I wandered around and received quite a few stares for taking pictures. I did chat with the police who asked me why I was taking pictures of their State Capitol...ah because it's pretty? The thing that impressed me most was the fact that parking in a lot for three hours cost me $1!!! Plus I couldn't find my car in the lot and the security guy drove me around to look for it...that was quite nice I thought. Oh by the way! I forgot to tell you that I was behind Regis Philbin's Limo yesterday in NY...only makes sense that I would see a celebrity on the morning I left NY...a sign?

1 comment:

Steve said...

Funny post Vick!!! Did they think you were a terrorist for taking pictures of the Capitol??? People are way tooooo paranoid...