Wednesday, June 07, 2006

So we begin...







A few weeks ago, life was turned upside down by a simple phone call from a Director named Zac. I had submitted for an Independent Film and he informed that the role had already been cast. However, he mentioned that the Female Lead was unable to complete the project and wondered if I could come and read for it. So, he sent me the script, I read it ('twas great!) and I went in the following day. That afternoon I was cast as "Toby" - the female Lead in a Feature Film. That was on a Friday afternoon and I began filming on Sunday. It was an amazing experience though! The whole project was well funded, well organized and the people were amazingly nice! I was on set everyday so I grew quite close with the crew and fellow actress Melanie. :) I'll keep you all updated on this one as I learn more about post-production.

2 comments:

Ms Jaclyn Marie (divachick) said...

WOw vicki! Thats so cool u got a part in a independent film as the lead!!So what is the film called? well please vist my blog site divachick17z.blogspot.com---Well i should be getting to school so i'll ttyl! Love Ya!xoxoxoxo
Jaclyn Marie Murodck!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» »