Thursday, June 08, 2006

Bel Air and Westwood











Well after Recovering from our lovely drive to the Sky Bar and Carls Jr the night before, we thought it would be best to go back to the Beach and Boogie Board. Unfortunatly, as mentioned before, the Marine Layer was quite thick and brought in quite a bit of cool air...so we opted for Westwood instead.
We ate lunch and then continued on to the Bel-Air Crest where my student lives. Steve hung around the estate while I taught her...We then continued on to the most important stop for Steve -Amoeba Music! I get completely overwhelmed in there - just so huge!

After a short while we decided that we were ready for our final supper at In-n-Out Burger. By far the best fast food burger in the city! At least you know that you're actually eating meat and potatoes. I miss my brother already...think I'm going through Withdrawal!

No comments: