Friday, June 23, 2006

LA Dodgers!!!!!



Is it just me or does Hal look really tan - yeah maybe I'm just white.

That's right...I enjoyed a lovely Baseball Game at Dodgers Stadium a couple of weeks ago now. I had such good intentions of uploading these photos right away, alas the days slipped away. Sorry!
My friend Greg has left LA for the Summer and is performing at the Tahoe Shakespeare Festival so this was our last evening out with him. :( LA beat the Mets 8-5...'twas quite a good game actually - for Baseball at least. Hey, nothing will ever beat sitting at Fenway in Boston on top of the Green Monster (even though the Red Sox lost that game)...Now I'm a Red Sox/Dodgers Fan. Yup, still hate the Yankees! :)

Yeah we all know I'm more of a Soccer/Tennis fan...but I try!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...it's actually called football...geez, I thought you would have known that, but whatev. Oh, and the Yankees aren't all that bad, I've come to like them. As for all of the Cali teams...I dislike them all due to my loyalty to my boys, the Mariners. Glad you three enjoyed the game, however, and wish I could be there with y'all.

Ms Jaclyn Marie (divachick) said...

Hey vicki!Looks like u had alot of fun!lol well i miss u tons i well be updating my blog soon so look 4 a email! Love&Miss You!xoxoxoxo
JaclynMarie