Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Chopped off Hairs...



Now, you may think it's weird that I'm posting about my hair. It's really not that weird. I went from being nasty crack addicty kind of blonde to a dark brunette to a sort of strawberry blonde - which probably closest to my real hair colour...all within a couple of months. Along with chopping off quite a bit of hair...

The reason I bring this up is because along with the hair changes, I feel like everything else in my life has altered quickly. Shortly thereafter I was in the car accident (in fact - that happened on the day I had my hair chopped off), I got a cat, I got laid off a job, Marc and I broke up... and since then I feel like I've been picking up the chopped off hairs lying lifeless on the floor.

Sounds a bit dramatic right? I've been involved in this counseling class which has taken me on quite the journey...so be prepared - the blog might change a bit. There may be some heavier stuff in here than you're used to, but I promise to still post the fluffy bits as well. Let's call it: Victoria's Growth. No let's not - that sounds a bit disturbing. The Growth Period?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Victoria's growth sounds like something you should get looked at.