Friday, March 06, 2009

Holy balls! let's break it down to months...

Has it really been 2 months since I last posted?!?!
Well, the rollercoaster started in January so let's start there...

New Year's - well we already talked about that...toward the end of January I had a very strange week: It started with me having coffee with my exboyfriend - we shall call him Bob but most of you know him as Greg of whom there are quite a few pictures on here. :) I was a bit nervous to see him after what was a pretty long detox (or he-tox as we called it) but it ended up being great! However, a couple of days later I was in a car accident! I can't say much about it here, but let's just say : I still don't have my car back. A couple of days after that: I randomly got a cat named Scoopy - who I've renamed Cali Scoops Saucelito...
I say that Scoopy is her Korean name since I got her from a lovely korean woman. :)

I then attended the biggest wedding I've ever seen...my lovely friends Bijan and Rachel had a beautiful ceremony here in Beverly Hills . It started off with amazing food stations outside of the main room: everything from Burritos to Sushi, cake and wine...When the curtains parted and we were allowed into the room it felt as though we were entering an Awards Ceremony. The room was beautifully lit with amazing centerpieces on the table. Approximately 470 people attended the wedding with the ceremony starting around 9p, followed by massive amounts of dancing and dinner served at 11:30p or midnight...followed by more dancing. Sadly, due to the accident I couldn't really stay too late, but I heard the party continued on until 4a! Lovely lovely lovely...


No comments: