Monday, February 11, 2008

Merry Ann of Windsor...


Peter Leake, James Loren, Matt Crabtree and the lovely Melina...and my nostrils

Andrew Graves and Heather Roop...and audience members...


Artistic Director: Geoff Forward and my Fenton - Matt Crabtree

Freaky Greggie...and non freaky James Loren

Greggie...and Terence Rotolo

Saundra McClain the fabulous...

James Loren and Dennis Gersten, Caroline...hmm must look up surn :)

Most of you reading this know that I'm currently in the LA Shakespeare Company's production of
"Merry Wives of Windsor" - I've clearly renamed the play to make it about me. Shocking no? :) The Show opened January 18th and will run through March 1st in Topanga Canyon...it's good - come see it. :) I play Ann and Robin - how many times will you get to see me play a little gangsta boy?

Opening night was quite a success with a full house and a fabulous post show party...So here are the pictures...

No comments: