Monday, February 04, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


Shall I tell you a tale of New Year's Eve? Oh let me tell you...The night began most innocently with several of us enjoying some drinks at the 4100 Bar. We all went our merry ways to make friends with Strangers and have a fabulous midnight toast...this all happened and then suddenly it turned. When I went back to look for my friends I couldn't find them anywhere so I thought "oh well they must have found some ladies..." so I went outside with my little fire stick things and made friends with the bouncers...who pretty much ended up saving me. I decided that it would be a great idea to walk back to Hal's place even though I couldn't remember which direction I needed to go and apparently a 5'2, 100lb girl walking around isn't the best idea...Eventually, the fabulous bouncers got a cab for me...seriously, he jumped in front of the cab to stop it...'twas impressive and I was on my way. UNTIL I realized that I had no money and had left my card at the bar! So we turned around and eventually I made it back to my apartment after stops at the bank and far too many stop lights. I remember calling Melina and apparently we were supposed to go over there 2 hours earlier...so she asked me "You are still in the cab?" I was so confused and ended up sitting near my toilet with the room spinning around me...needless to say, I did nothing the next day. WOOHOOOO - way to start out the new year!




Oh - the boys ended up making their way home as well - but not before almost passing out on the street and climbing through a window...yeah enough said.

Lovely people...

No comments: