Thursday, September 14, 2006

A year in review...












Well, being in LA has definitely been a very interesting experience for me. Many ups and downs - filmed a few movies, shot a national commercial, worked at random places such as UCLA - met some very lovely people throughout all this time. I travelled - NY, Minneapolis, Hawaii, Tahoe, Ames, Santa Cruz, Mariposa, Arizona...oh and everything between NY and California on my drive here!

I'm not moving this year - not even out of my apartment which is a huge step as I have moved 6 times in the last 5 years. Maybe I'm growing up...nah, I just don't want to pack any boxes right now :) Plus, my next move will be back to Europe - think I've exhausted my cities in the US. :)

P.S. I'm off to NY next weekend! WOOHHOOO! Can't wait to see everyone there!

No comments: