Thursday, September 14, 2006

My friend Megan came to visit...






pics from Universal Studios

My lovely friend Megan, whom I met while I was in Hawaii decided to visit me for a few days on her way back to the Island. Sooo lovely to have her here! It's amazing what can happen when you have a girl visit here - I didn't have to do much of anything. My great friend Damon (along with Nathan and Steve) took care of arranging a private tour of Universal Studios, a party at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood and much laughter. I took care of driving around and showing the sights - and driving some more. :) It was really great fun and now I miss her!
More pics to come soon...

1 comment:

Steve said...

Homegirl,

Great pictures and updates! I miss you... Greetings from Berlin!

Have been sightseeing here the past couple of days... I think I'll take it easy today and just do a bit of shopping . Only so much "culture" I can take.

Did I mention I love Berlin? Yeah, wow, reminds me a lot of NYC...

OK, I have to cruise... I'm off to Vienna tomorrow (Friday).

Love,
Steve

P.S. Ha ha, I even caught a show here. I watched OK Go and hung out with a girl from Britain... fun, fun, fun...