Thursday, September 14, 2006

NEW CAR!!!!!!





Hi again! After a lot of Research, Stress and dealing with weirdo Sales People, I have finally bought my new car! I know that to some people this might not sound like a big deal - but for me it most definitely is. It's my first "big" purchase but I think most of you would have been quite proud of me. I would walk into the dealerships knowing everything from invoice prices on all the cars (I was interested in - not all of them, that would have been silly) to what what the dealerships advertisement costs were. Ahhh yes, an informed consumer :) Enough on that...the car is:

2007 Toyota Yaris
It's Red (as you can see), spunky and gets amazing gas mileage - I'm still on my first tank so I will keep you updated on that. :)
And hey, it's an Automatic! Halle -freakin-luia because I think my left leg is quite worn out from all the stop and go traffic in LA. Soo, anytime anyone wants to come out to visit me - you can ride in my lovely new car!!!!!!!

P.S. It's not the sales people that suck - but the Finance Manager - man alive, that's the worst part of it.

1 comment:

Steve said...

Congrats on the new car! Very cute... def looks like a nice ride.

Greetings from Vienna!

Love,
Steve