Sunday, August 13, 2006

Tahoe...






People rave about this area of California/Nevada and rightfully so! Lake Tahoe is absolutely f*@*ing beautiful!!!!!! The water is crystal blue and even in the middle of Summer there are bits of snow on the mountain tops that surround the lake. The pictures and words can't really describe it, but I would say that it reminded me a bit of Austria and Switzerland...

It's also a lovely setting for the Tahoe Shakespeare Festival which occurs at Sand Harbor each year. My lovely friend Greg plays Sir Toby in Twelfth night and does quite a delightful job - hmm I may be a bit biased though :) I drove a jet ski for the first time ever - yikes they can go very fast, hiked through some of the hills, ate lots of food and watched the Sunset over the lake. Ah so romantic...

2 comments:

Steve said...

Wow, updates galore! I'll have to review later Monday...

- Steve

Ms Jaclyn Marie (divachick) said...

Wow tht looks so pretty!wow..lol...well anyways thx 4 the comment on my blog! Oh and my head still hurts a little bit but i still had fun at the fair! i wish u could have come up and when to the fair too, even though it wasn;t as good as last years fair it still would have been alot of fun to see you! well i better go finish my hw...ahhh...lol...well hope to c u soon!
Love You,xoxoxoxo
JaclynMarie