Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My Twin was in LA!




My lovely twin Sarah was visiting LA whilst on a mini tour with Corinne Chapman. Corinne is a country/folk artist from Nashville with whome Sarah has collaborated on several songs and now supports Corinne on Gigs ranging from Nashville to LA. Sarah has always had an amazing voice and the two of them sounded absolutely amazing together! Really, if they are ever playing near you, do check them out. Their songs are really catchy - I'm still singing "wonderin'" and the gig was a week ago! So you can check Corinne's myspace page or go to her website. :) Sorry the pics aren't better...lighting conditions were tricky! No comment from my brother Steve on that one please!

1 comment:

Steve said...

I think that's your first music review! Awesome... the pictures are actually pretty good! Who's this evil brother Steve you're talking about?!

I shall investigate the website and myspace pages now... Thanks for the update...

The picture of you and Sarah rocks!

Tschüss...