Sunday, April 23, 2006

Car dies, Damon quits his job and Hal is trying to save his hair...Party





Hello again...so after the Car fiasco, I thought that a night out would be lovely...and NO, WE DID NOT GO TO THE DRESDEN! Also, I didn't have to drive... :) I definitely should have eaten more as I awoke with a pretty solid headache the next morning...but anyway...

We went to a really cool bar called "Birds" - which actually has a birdcage in it. Hmmm, now boys...if you are straight: Don't dance inside the birdcage! There is no way that you won't look gay. I'm just sayin! Dancing on the bar however, completely acceptable. Sadly, I missed my friend Damon's excursion on the bar...but perhaps next time I will be so lucky. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Birdcage Dancing...gay?!...what?! If by gay you mean so unbeliebably sexy and hot in a heterosexual sort of way that you would be lucky to get a piece of...yeah I went there...let me repeat...LUCKY to get a piece of, then you would be correct. Also, just for the record, I have not danced in a birdcage before...what kind of clubs do you go to...oh wait, I already know.

Steve said...

More "tongue" pictures... quite disturbing trend you got going on here...

Looks like it was fun. You should go out to the Dresden again soon. I hear it's cool...