Tuesday, January 10, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!







We enjoyed a pre party dinner at Zvonko's...which I don't really have many pics of, but hopefully someone I know will send me some :)


The boys and I went to the China Club in Times Square this year. Our VIP Status got us…hmm what did it get us…ah yes a table and a bottle of Champagne…though we still had to “take care” of the bouncer in order to pass the mile long queue to get into the club. We had a great time though…drank a bottle of Vodka and a bottle of Champagne, danced and even had one of our own get kicked out…so I would say that it was a stylish entrance and exit into the New Year. ☺ I slept most of the next day…hmm a bit of recovery was necessary after eating a Hot Dog from Gray's Papaya on 72nd St...the best Hot Dog, but maybe not at 4am. :)

No comments: