Tuesday, January 10, 2006

BACK IN LA!!! :)






I arrived back in LA, late on Wednesday night and began auditioning again on Thursday morning…a nice welcome back I think.. ☺ The day after that my friend Laura flew out to visit me and to run the Orange County Marathon!!!! She did an amazing job! It was held in Newport Beach was great and her family even flew out for the day to be at the Finish Line with her! We enjoyed a couple of days of touristy LA stuff…though also enjoyed the company of a couple of my friends. AHHHH yes and we had a blown out tire on our way home after the Marathon…yikes quite the experience! Luckily we were able to get off the Freeway and into a car dealership, but five men watched us trying to get this freakin tire off! The bolts were quite tough…eventually they did helps us but it was not easy. One of the guys randomly serenaded me in German after finding out that I speak German. Luckily, it wasn't a song from the Sound of Music! Seriously, I was standing there with a wrench in my hand being sung to after having been awake for 15 hours already at that point a blown tire. The Guys ended up being pretty nice and helping us after a while – even invited us out for Sushi…yeah no, that wasn’t about to happen.
I dropped Laura off at the Airport and am going to settle into being here for a couple of weeks before I leave again to see my “about to be born Niece” in Minnesota!!!!!!

No comments: