Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Christmas...

The Market...
Ah the Tree. :)




I spent my Christmas in NY this year which was lovely! I have to say that other than Vienna, there is no better place than NY at that time of year. Much like last year, we walked around the City to see all the Christmas Sights, but rather than decorating a “Christmas Tree” we decorated a “Palm Christmas Tree”. It was quite lovely…the chocolate that hung on it though was eaten very quickly. ☺ Each year there is a Christmas Market in Union Square which is cute...though it's definitely not the same as a "Christkindlmarkt" in Vienna...mainly that we wandered around for an hour and there was no alcohol! Is it really Christmas without a warm Alcoholic Beverage...maybe. :) I feel like I already wrote about that though...

No comments: