Saturday, December 24, 2005

Yea a baby is coming!!!


The Guest of Honour (Jenn) with the proud Grandma's (Oma) and Tante Victoria




Yup, that's the corsage!!!! Cousins, Auntie Di and Second Cousins...yeah we're close to the same age!

My wonderful Aunties (Diane and Linda) put on an amazing Baby Shower. I was the leader of games and corsage making but they did an incredible job! It was definitely one of the longest baby showers I have ever attended (4 hours, 5 if you count goodbye's!) but was well worth it! Mountains of Gifts and hey this will be a very loved Little Girl! The Countdown begins...

I flew back to Los Angeles that night to basically decorate/move in to my new place. Anyone who spoke to me the last few weeks knows about this drama...but hey at least it's all finished now and yes, I do have carpet and a Fridge and Stove!!! Woohooo!!!

I'm in NYC for the Holidays and will post pictures from there!!! Wishing you all a Happy Holiday and great slide into the New Year! Love, Victoria

No comments: