Saturday, December 24, 2005

Ahhhh...Minnesota!


Dawn on the Left and Nate and Alecia on the Right
Lifeguard Monkey Boy. :)

Hello! I spent ten days with my family in Minnesohta. :) This is actually on my last evening before heading back to Los Angeles. I surprised my lovely friends by bringing a bunch of baby products and with the need to make a corsage for my sis n'law's Baby Shower. Who thought it would be a good idea for me to make a corsage?? Yeah, I'm not crafty. However, my friend Dawn is amazing and had it finished within 30 minutes! Oh and it was pretty...well, that may be an overstatement. :) There's so much to catch up on that I've decided just to mention a few things and move on. The Shower is next...

1 comment:

Steve said...

Sis,

Thanks for the updates and pictures! Nice to see you back on the interweb...

Greetings to you and Lucas in NYC!

I'll look for your next post(s) in about 3 weeks, right? j/k

- Steve -
a.k.a. Monkey Boy