Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Melanie and Tom's Wedding

The Ceremony and Reception

Mel and Tom Cousin Heather

Mel and her niece Isabelle Mom and Dad at the reception

Mom with her Violin Father of the Bride with Aunt of the Bride (Deane and Diane)

My beautiful Cousin, Melanie married Tom on December 3, 2005. I just want to wish them the best of luck in their life together and say CONGRATULATIONS! The Ceremony was lovely as my Mom and Dad played the processional (they're musicians by the way) . The entire evening was beautiful. 325 people joined them in the Avalon Reception Hall and danced most of the night. :) The best part of the evening for me though was after everyone had left we met up at the hotel. It was 1:30am and a few people including the bride and groom, sat in a small room eating pizza and actually got a chance to chat. It was so nice to actually have time to talk with them and hang out. Some of my most favourite people were there, including Nate and his lovely girlfriend Alicia, my brother Steve, cousins Melanie, Tom, Abby, Heather and Paul...Sadly my other brother Randy and his wife Jenn couldn't make it to the wedding. We missed them but hopefully the 300 pictures we have will show them everything. Here are just a few pics....

2 comments:

Steve said...

Nice summary of the wedding Vick!

Nice pictures! The look familiar... pirate. J/K

Great weekend, great wedding! I had such a good time.

Ms Jaclyn Marie (divachick) said...

hey vicky
Nice pics and i hope u had fun in Mn i wish i could have gone!