Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Ranch Girl...










This past weekend my Mom visited me! We spent the first day touring LA by car and just took it easy...but then it started! We drove approx. 5 hours to Mariposa, CA near Yosemite which was absolutely beautiful. Okay, so driving through Fresno is nothing to brag about, but once past all that it steadily climbs up into the mountains. We spent the weekend on a real ranch...I mean Llamas, Goats, Horses, Dogs, Cats, Pigs, Cow, Coyotes...amazing Stars at night and me throwing Hay to the horses...It's quite different riding a horse on a Ranch through the hills. I was used to riding at a stable where the horses are ready to go and they pretty much know what to do...It was amazing actually feeling like I was a Cowgirl...

1 comment:

Steve said...

What's up with the cop in the last picture? Did you get into some sort of trouble (again)???