Wednesday, October 26, 2005

More Mariposa...


Dixie the Doggie...Mama in the Sunshine

Yup, that's a Tarantula...right outside of the Car...welcome to the ranch! :)


Mama and Auntie Di

Jacqueline and I...she's strong!

Cousin Patty with Doc

We not only spent time on the Ranch however...It was quite the family affair with Auntie Diane, Cousins and even 2nd Cousins - that are the same height as me (Ms. Jacqueline). It was great to see them! I thought I would post some random family shots...dogs count...as do Tarantulas...

1 comment:

Steve said...

Vick,

Those are some great pics! The tarantula... that's really frightening!

The dog on his back wanting to get his belly rubbed... that reminds me of a certain dog I own...

As for the family pics... they're great! "Hi!" to the rest of the family in CA! Hope you're all doing well...