Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Actress!



Hello all! Just a little over a week ago my lovely friends and I checked out a band called "Actress". To be honest - I thought they sounded quite good - but to be honest, I couldn't hear them all that well. I was being very responsible and wearing ear plugs - however - one of them lodged itself waaay too far into my ear. Therefore - everything was extremely muffled but the dancing was quite fun! :)

I do believe that the best part of the night was Hal and I getting these very hot ladies to sing "Busta Move" by Young MC whilst waiting for our car in the parking lot. Seriously - the girl started with "5,6,7,8 she's dressed in yellow, she says hello..." and everyone chimed in with "come sit next to me you fine fellow" - it was quite hilarious. Maybe you had to be there? :) Here are just a couple of pics as most of them turned out to be quite awful!!!

You can check out the band: www.myspace.com/actress

No comments: