Thursday, December 07, 2006

Notice that something is missing?

space left open for pictures...





Well lovely people it is the end of an era! At the screening of "The Good German" at the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences Building, my Camera was stolen. It is particularly sad as there was never any notice of "No camera's" and as people were taking pictures on their camera phones, I wasn't so sure why they made me leave behind. I believe, they could have busted me if I used it, but as George Clooney graciously posed for photos, I think that the loss of my camera was extremely unnecessary. Plus as most of you know, I carry it around with me anywhere so it was quite "used" looking :) Plus the staff was extremely rude - but that's a different story :) So, no pics until I can afford a new one!

Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So Sad! But what about Dawn's Visit you never finished - I believe you have those photos on your computer! :)