Monday, March 06, 2006

What else?



Other than this lovely past weekend, life has been pretty "normal" for me. :) Seriously, I spent a Saturday night just doing laundry and relaxing. Quite exciting I think.

Our (Greg, Hal and I) friend Andrew visited from New York! It was lovely having him here...and hey when we wandered around the Hollywood Bowl, we met the Technical Director who has been there for 40 years...gave us some T-Shirts and a short backstage tour...

More people need to visit me so that I can post more things! :) Ha, it's all up to you! By the way, 31 SHOPPING DAYS 'till my BIRTHDAY! :)
Hope you are all well!

1 comment:

Steve said...

Proud of you! You changed your blog location to LA finally...

Someobody else should leave your a comment... what's up people!???

BTW, I never received my birthday gift in the mail... and no, I haven't forgotten...