Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Vegas Baby Vegas!






That's right! Five days after arriving back in LA and readjusting to the 77 degree weather (hey it was 80 in Oahu - actually it was warmer in LA!) I went on a whirlwind trip to Las Vegas. Amazing experience and hey I actually really liked Las Vegas. I was pretty skeptical but it's like a candy store for Adults! Wandered around, gambled a bit, saw Avenue Q (Great show...highly recommended), ate a lot of food...it was a great 24 Hours. :) Thank you so much to my friend Eric for taking me along on this great excursion! :)

1 comment:

Steve said...

Hey, the location of your blog still says "New York City"! Let's get that updated, huh? Now that you have the internet and all...

Nice pictures (email me the ones you couldn't post please!)... welcome back to LA (must be rough in the winter). Or are you in NYC?! j/k