Thursday, February 09, 2006

Old Baldy!!!





Hello! I HAVE THE INTERNET AT HOME!! WOOHOOO...this will mean that (hopefully) I will be much more consistent about updating my blog with tidbits of LA and the surrounding area. :)
Soo, my niece Rayna was born, which was definitely the best thing about January (other than some other people's birthdays!) and I did get to visit her, but more on that later. First, some pictures from my Hike up to Old Baldy. About an hour outside of LA, I spent a lovely afternoon hiking around (with a cold no less!) and then kicked ass playing pool in the local lodge. :) It felt like a ski lodge which was lovely...but unfortunatly I don't have any pictures of it. It was really strange to ride a ski lift up without any snow (or ski's) and by the way...it was cold at the top of the mountain! :)

No comments: