Friday, August 26, 2005

Turtle Humping?



My brothers?? :)
My cat Picasso? Yikes, he's bigger...



In reference to the Gorilla...We think he had an eating disorder, because he would bend over completely and put his head between his legs and then come up and regurgitate his food and eat it! Over and over and over again...funny but quite disgusting. :) The Bronx Zoo is definitely worth checking out...it has sections that are very modern and others that are quite "classical"... The Congo section of the Zoo were amazing. It's extra ($3) but your money goes back to organizations in Africa to save these Animals Habitats, protection and Awareness. Sadly we saw no Turtle Humping...in fact I only saw two Turtles....maybe they send them to Austria to do it. :)

1 comment:

Steve said...

Great pics, sis! I love the one of the Tiger! And yeah.. the puma does look like a bigger version of Picasso!

I'm actually surprised you didn't compare one of those monkeys to me... I appreciate that!

Wow, the snake picure is quite amazing as well...