Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Here we go...the recap of the last few months...Outdoors...






So, I don't even really know where I left off anymore...yikes basically in JUNE!?!?! Balls - that is quite a while ago...okay well let's just show some summer recap pics...

1) Let's begin with the Outdoors...as most of you know - I'm a proper city girl. I enjoy sleeping in a bed and if there's room service - I will probably order it. :) However, I went camping twice and visited Sequoia National Park - although we slept in beds during that one. :) So, we shall go in order: Camping in California - Los Padres National Forest...off-roading in fact. I was really sore!

Then, Camping with the Rock n Roll Star aka my brother, Jacqui - brother's girlfriend and loads of lovely people.

And Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon...with Jurgen and Elisabeth! this was a fabulous trip...even with the Heavy Metal music. :) I have to say that I thought it was beautiful...but I grew up in Austria and we have a lot of forests there...but Kings Canyon was amazing! Highly recommended yo!

I have more pics but I'll have to upload some of them as silly blogger wouldn't let me take them off the CD. Rarr. Oh well - it's a start right?

No comments: