Wednesday, March 21, 2007

TMK...

Guess what!? As some of you know, my friend Hal and I created a new cooking show! Well, the pilot has been shot and will be edited next week!! The shoot went amazingly well - even finishing early in the day with Hal doing a great job. He's the host and Chef of the show so it was quite a bit of work - I'll be posting pics as soon as I have them! :)
Oh and this is just a bit of venting - if you are cast in a shoot and have agreed to be in it - SHOW UP! - or at least call?! Also, perhaps calling one hour before the shoot for directions isn't the best idea - then get them, and still don't show.... Especially if you're friends with one of the people involved. Rarrr - but 'twas probably better without him. :) okay that's it - HOOOORAY FOR Cooking! I'll let you all know what's happening with it...

No comments: