Monday, November 27, 2006

Go Sharks!





I have decided that I am good luck for the San Jose Sharks. Both times I have seen them play now - once in San Jose at the "Shark Tank" and once at the Staples Center - they have won. Not by one or two goals, but by 4 or 5! So, this was my second hockey game ever. My first one was when I was 12 and I saw the Minnesota North Stars play against the Chicago something or other - well I felt bad that no one was cheering for Chicago so I started...not knowing that it was a huge rivalry. I was 12, I didn't speak much english but I certainly understood when a very drunk man hit me in the back of the head with a beer. That's right - BEER! Well, this excursion was much more pleasant. I could actually see and there was no beer tossing...just lovely food and cheering. :) Go Sharks baby!

No comments: