Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Moca at Night...




One Saturday evening, my friend Daniel and his cousin Sarah and I enjoyed a lovely evening at Moca - the Museum of Contemporary Art, downtown LA. Cut Chemist dj'd (is that how one would write that?) and basically it's just a lovely way to see Modern Art. The actual Museum is quite small but it packed in quite a nice crowd. Cut Chemist played most of his new album - of which I wasn't a huge fan. The treble was turned up too high and it was much heavier than I thought it would be. Doesn't he usually play a bit more old-school/funk type of stuff...maybe I'm just making that up. The crowd was lovely though - people enjoying drinks, dancing, admiring art - the make up of a lovely Saturday night. :) Highly recommend checking it out - every Saturday throughout the summer months! :)

1 comment:

Steve said...

That looks like an event I would go to...