Friday, November 18, 2005

It's been waaaay too long!





Hello my friends! So, after a month of excitement (and down time) I'm back to update. :) I really will have internet soon in my apartment which will make these much more consistent. My brother the rock n' roll star has been really good about posting pictures but I thought I would post a few as well.
The Rock n Roll Star and my friends Thomas and Veronika visited me for a few days! It was such a great time. Quite a few late nights, a day of Rain, a live taping of the Craig Ferguson show, a Producers "meet and greet", Universal Studios (they went while I was shooting a film), Griffith Park, Santa Monica, Venice Beach, a play, and random walks around Korea Town and Cher's House(just kidding)....twas lovely! Check out the full story on Steve's blog:

To Tommy, Veronika and Steve : Thank you soooo much coming out to visit. You have made this crazy place feel a little more like home for me and I will miss you sooo much! I have to say that it was one of the best vacations I've ever had. :)

More to come soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your blog on custom header while searching the web and wanted to tell you it is great. Feel free to have your participants view custom header for more great ideas.